Couple Promtion - Instruction page|
Dancers promote yourselves on DancePlaza.com
On DancePlaza.com we provide now the possibility to promote yourselves to a World-wide DanceSport audience.
We know that many DanceSport officials, coaches and adjudicators including DanceSport event
promoters are reading our DancePlaza pages!!
How can I promote myself?
First: You must be present in our competition result database check here!
Second: You must have a Plaza Account if not Click here for registration
What to do Next?
If you are present in the results database and have a plaza account than:
1. Go to a competition result were your name is present.
2. Click on your name to go to your personal competition overview page.
3. Click here on Modify Couple Information, fill in the form and click on Save Information.
The information will be sent to the WebMaster for a final check before coming online.
On the Couple Information Form the following minimum criteria must be present.
1. Basic data (above the first line) of both Gentleman and Lady must be present!
2. Link to a photo or a homepage must be present!
Forms without one of these 2 criteria WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
These couples have updated their information.
Chris Nugteren and Rebecca Blummel The Netherlands
Dennis Voermans and Daniλlle Timmers The Netherlands
Kurt Findhammer and Heleen Dircken The Netherlands
1. When sufficient couples present in our database than your photo might appear on the frontpage of DancePlaza in a new Plaza application called Couple of the moment
2. In each competition resultlisting behind you name a will appear as indicator that your couple information including photo is online.
I dont have any photo online!
1. Go see if you are present in one of our Danceplaza.com photo galleries or others.
2. Or scan a photo and sent that by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A photo upload facility will become available soon!